Saturday, August 29, 2009

Lake Effect

August, 28, 2009: Great night, great cause

I am still trying to figure out how it is that even though I am not working I am still crazy busy. I guess some things never change, I would rather be runnin' than sitting around waiting for something to do. I have been shooting a lot in the past couple months and I hope to do a little catching up on the blog this weekend.

Friday night the Plain White T's from Villa Park performed at the Palmer House for a benefit for Rainbow Hospice's Good Mourning Bereavement program. It was a great night for a great cause. My sister Angie works for Rainbow and this was a night for fun but I did bring one camera with.

Yeah, I am starting to admit that I think there is something wrong with me, I think in pictures and am way more comfortable at any event behind a camera. Trying to travel light, I only brought a wide angle zoom so I shot a little around the front of the stage. I am always looking for something a little different, here are a few I liked from the night.

Cheers,

-john

All photos © John Konstantaras 2009

No comments: