Wednesday, March 6, 2013

M.I.A.


 


Time for a post


Once again I have been M.I.A. in the photo jungle. It has been a while since I have updated my blog, so here is a quick & dirty post to catch up.

In the past few months I have been busy with a lot of different things. On the fun side, I moved away from my old android phone to the iPhone 4s, a month before the iPhone 5 was released, and I could not be happier. 

I jumped into Instagram as another tool to document life through my phone and the change in phone cameras was pretty radical. You can follow my Instagram journey @JOHNKON. More on Instagram later.

On the pro-side I got to play with the Canon 5D Mark III for a couple weeks to shoot gymnastics and basketball and now I need a bigger piggy bank! More on the 5D Mark III later.

I fired up my website with PhotoShelter at JohnKonPhoto.photoshelter.com and like my life, the site is still a work in progress.

As high school basketball finishes up and winter sports are winding down I am looking forward to shooting sports in the great outdoors. I got my first taste of spring sports last weekend, without the weather, as I shot the season home opener for Benedictine University's inaugural lacrosse teams.

Here are a few lacrosse photos from the day. 

Cheers,

-john

 

All photos © 2013 John Konstantaras 

No comments: