Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hanging out


Friday, May 29, 2009: With the grand kids

My step daughter, Sue, has 2 children Guinevere and Amira, I am still trying to get used to being called grandpa but I really do love it. I love to hang out and shoot photos of them. In fact I have so many photos I really need to lose a few more hours of sleep and start catching up on my editing. I am not even going to ponder how I am going to handle all the baby photos from my kids who are now 20 & 21-years-old.

When Guinevere was born in 2006 I started my first photo blog and documented the first year of her life. You can view Guinevere's blog HERE. At the end of the year Paulette and I designed a photo book and it came out great.

The second child always seems to get the short end of the stick as far as attention and photos go but when Amira was born last year I wanted to make sure I kept shooting and plan to have a book ready for her first year as well. Amira has a photo blog as well but I have a lot of catching up to do on hers. You can view Amira's blog HERE.

Here is a triptych for each kid from one of our recent visits.

Guinevere is getting to be a big girl and loves to have her picture taken by grandpa.

Amira is teething and having second thoughts about some of her baby food these days.

-john

all photos © John Konstantaras

No comments: